ANDYCINE A6 Plus 5.5inch Touch IPS 1920X1080 4K HDMI Camera Monitor 3D Lut Camera Video Field Monitor
- [Touch Panel】5.5inch IPS Touch Panel Perfect size for gimbal and handheld stablizers. 1920*1080P native resolutions. Touch screen, free your hand with several finger touch easily access to the menu and quick path to useful function such as histogram, peaking, false color etc
- 【4K HDMI Input and 4K HDMI Loop out】. Support 4K HDMI Signals: 4096X2160P 24Hz 4K UHD 3840X2160P (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz) Live views your image or video on the A6 Plus with HDMI Cords. HDMI loop output offer the secondary HDMI Monitor connections
- 【3D Lut Supported Monitor】. The monitor will load 3D Lut files via the SD card slot. You can easily load, edit, and display your files.
- 【8V DC Output】Real-time to power your dslr cameras (For Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Canon Cameras). 8V DC power output via a DC Coupler (not include) will continue powering your dslr cameras for long time shooting and time lapse photograph
- 【Triple Power Source】Accepts the Sony-np-f series battery as well the Canon LP-E6 battery as power source. Beside those, the monitor accept the DC Adapters(5.5MM/2.1MM Pin Dimension) The batteries and DC Adapter were NOT Included
- 【User Friendly Desing】3 Points of 1/4inch screw holes(Top,bottom,right side) The monitor with swivel arms which give you the ideal viewing angles. There is a cold shoe which can attach microphone,led lights. Good sound customer servier,1 year quality assurance, free return and replacement if there is any quality issues within 1years. Good sound 24x7customer service from andycine. Buy with andycine, buy with confidence
- Monitoring Tools with Quick AccessibilityThe A6 PLUS keeps the original great: it's small, lightweight and has great image quality.In addition, it now features the touch screen and has the ability to import 3D LUTs via theSD card. The F6 PLUS is the perfect monitor for those who need an easy-to-use lightweighton-camera monitor such as gimbal operators, or shooters that are always on the go.Its touchscreen conveniently allows you to zoom your image with a pinch gesture and tap toaccess the menu settings. There are also a variety of onscreen tools to help you set up your shots,including histogram, peaking, embedded audio, exposure, false color, zoom, guides, pixel-to-pixel,anamorphic mode, image freeze and more.
1920x1080 Display with Rec. 709 Color Calibration
The 5.5" IPS screen features a 1920 x 1080 resolution, packing 400 pixels per inch and providesa wide viewing angle of 160° and for easier off-axis position monitoring. Built-in 3D LUT colorcalibration, which complies with the standard of REC-709, can calibrate each monitors so thatit can eliminate the trouble of color cast.Support Touch Screen and Button Control Menu●You can also get a quick glance at your menu settings and features with an easy tap on the screen.●It also supports physical buttons control. Tap/Rotate the wheel button for quick selection and function settings.●Tap the power switch to turn off the touch function, designed to prevent misuse.3D LUT Color Calibration and Real-time PreviewA6 PLUS provides S-log2/3, V-log, Log-C etc, to convert log mode to REC709 for all majorcameras.The LUT loading function makes the color calibration work of the previous shooting easier and moreintuitive, optimizes the workflow and improves work efficiency. User creative 3D LUT cube or calibration3D LUT cube can be uploaded to F6 PLUS by SD card.4K HDMI Input & Loop OutputThe A6 PLUS has 4K HDMI in and loop-out, allowing it to not only display live signals, but also send them outto other monitors simultaneously. It's the ability to display live picture on multiple displays at once while still maintainingthe original video quality. Plus, you can monitor audio using the 3.5mm stereo headphone jack.Flexible Dual-purpose Battery PlateCompatibility with Sony F970 and Canon LP-E6 of lithium batteries for one battery plate. Providinglong-time working condition for cameraman in shooting applications.Convenient Mounting - Tilt ArmEvery A6 PLUS monitor will ship with a cold shoe mounted Tilt Arm. Shooters will have a secureway to position their monitor while maintaining a low profile.• Allows the A6 PLUS monitor to rotate 360 degrees for viewing convenience• Secure and lightweight mounting via shoe mount or 1/4"-20 thread• Includes a shoe mount of its own for accessories like a microphone, LED light, or wireless receiver, etc.Andycine A6 PLUS features standard 1/4" mount points (top, bottom, right) for attaching it to camerasand rigs. Not only you can install it on a monitor through tilt arm, but also you can mount it on a handheldstabilizer or securely attach it to the top of your camera as the ultimate HD viewfinder! If you install it on thebottom of the device, you can also combine the image flip function to maintain the correct orientation of the screen!Portable Sunshade, Easy InstallThe A6 PLUS monitor is equipped with a sunshade, which allows the photographer to focus more on the videoand avoid the interference of strong light, providing a better visual experience. The installation process is simpleand fast, which is very suitable for outdoor shooting.What is New On the ANDYCINE A6 PLUS？
- Screen size 5.5" IPS
- Display Colors 16.7M (8 bit)
- Resolution FullHD 1920x1080 pixels
- Pixel Density 440 PPI
- Color Gamut 90% NTSC, Rec.709 Color Celibration
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Brightness 500cd/m2
- Contrast 1000:1
- Backlight LED
- Adjustable Backlight YES
- Viewing Angle 85°/85°(L/R) 85°/85°(U/D)
- Input/Out Signal HDMI v1.4
- SD Card Slot SD Card for 3D LUT uploading and Firmware upgrades
- Audio 3.5mm Stereo Headphone
- HDMI Input&Out Support Format 480i/576i/480p/576p
- 1080i (60/59.94/50)
- 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98)
- 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF)
- 4K UHD 3840×2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), DCI 4K 4096×2160p (24Hz)
- Power Out DC 8V to power camera with a separately available DC coupler
- Power Consumption ≤ 10W
- Input Voltage DC7 ～24V
- Battery Plate Sony L-series and Canon LP-E6
- Power Connector DC (5.5mm outer, 2.1mm inner)
- Operating Temperature -20℃ ～ 55℃
- Storage Temperature -30℃ ～ 65℃
- Mounting Points (3) ¼-20 thread points (top, bottom, & right side), Tilt Arm is included
- Unit Size 148Lx93Hx20D (mm)
- Unit Weight 235g
- Packing List
- 1.Monitor2.Micro HDMI cable3.Sunshade4.Tilt arm
- Model Number:
- A6 Plus
- Screen size:
- Screen Resolution:
- HDMI INPUT,HDMI OUTPUT,DC 8V Output,DC 12V Input,SD Slot(3D LUT),Earphone port
- Power sourcer:
- DC 12V 1A Power adater (Not included),Sony np-f batteries like F550,F750,F970(Not included)
- 1 year limited warranty. Any quality issues and defetive may get full refund or replacement within 1 year by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
ByJAYMonday, 25 November 2019
ByChris S.Friday, 22 November 2019
Having not really appreciated the value, I decided I needed to buy a monitor after filming a few YouTube videos blindly, and having done a few corporate jobs where the client wants to review the footage on set.Andycine was always going to be the monitor I bought as I was only after something easy to use and small, and this had some great reviews. The a6 is an awesome monitor - the screen is incredibly sharp, the menu is so so easy to use even for somebody like me who has never used a camera monitor before, and it's small enough to carry around.This price range for monitors is becoming more and more competitive and there might even be 1 or 2 monitors that have more features for this price but you cannot fault the quality of this monitor in both the build and the software, which is why this is the monitor I recommend to most people at this point!At this point I'd normally say something I don't like about it but honestly I haven't found anything that really bothers me yet, but I'll be sure to update this review if I do!
ByFurkanTuesday, 12 November 2019
As a professional that shoots films, I've become more and more obsessed with that perfect focus and exposure as well as good composition and framing. I think the A6 Plus has helped me achieve that overall. It has some nice features of focus peaking, as well as false color. It also has good 1920x1080 resolution, supports 4K input that gives you good overall brightness at 500cd/m at 440ppi. I also thought perhaps the touch screen would be a nice improvement. I honestly find the touch screen to be not as helpful as I thought, but it does pretty much function as intended. It supports L series as well as Canon batteries, but I've only used the L Series and found it to be acceptable. the included sunshade is fine and works as expected and you will need it
ByTimijinMonday, 11 November 2019
This monitor works like a charm and does everything I hoped it would do.Had to figure out how to place the battery so that it wouldn't pop out. I think it was more user error than anything else.
ByJAYWednesday, 06 November 2019
ByAntonioTuesday, 29 October 2019
Great price for this very bright and also very large monitor. I had the Lilliput and the Blackmagic and I must say that this is the happy medium with a few more points than the BM. The materials are not the most solid, it is light and it seems that at the first fall it could shatter, but this could be an advantage for those who put it on a gimbal. I was pleasantly surprised both by the HDMI output, which many high-level monitors do not have, the possibility of taking it in SDI version and the thousand options, including the "flip". 5 stars for everything, really a great product, we'll see how long it will last
ByMarcos RochaMonday, 28 October 2019
ByCaptainFriday, 18 October 2019
The Andycine A6 Plus has so many features ，packing list an HDMI cable, a sunshade, and a microfiber cloth to clean the monitor. The monitor itself is made mostly of plastic and is relatively lightweight. Regarding ports, the monitor has an HDMI in and an HDMI out, it has a headphone jack to monitor audio. There is a port where you can plug a dc connector to power the monitor for longer periods by powering it through a wall adapter. Something that is very unique about this monitor is that it has an sd card slot on the bottom which you can use to load luts on to the monitor, so you can see what your final image will look like if you are shooting in a flat picture profile. I personally was really impressed by the touchscreen feature of this monitor, it is very easy to use and makes navigating through the menus of the monitor a breeze. Overall I think the Andycine A6 Plus is a great monitor for people who are looking for a monitor that can display beautiful image quality with the added functionality of touchscreen navigation.
ByOn the RadarFriday, 18 October 2019
I have two of the A6 monitors and was very happy with them so I was excited to try the A6 plus. I love the fact that it has 3 power options. You can use the Sony and Canon battery's as well as a 12 volt plug. The screen is sharp and bright and the touch screen which can be turned on or off is very responsive and on point. The HDMI in and out is big to because I can connect another monitor to get multiple viewing options. It has a card slot for LUT and 3 quarter 20 threads for multiple mounting options. It has a bunch of other features like histogram and being able to pinch the screen to zoom. The monitor powers on fast but one drawback is even when it is off the battery is still active so it will drain the battery unless you take it out when not being used. It comes with the L mount bracket and its nice but I recommend getting the vlogger mount by Andycine, it works much better. I overall am very pleased with this monitor as I am with every other Andycine product that I own.
ByJacobSchoonoverFriday, 11 October 2019
After using it for a couple small projects, I am really impressed with this monitor. The screen isn’t as good as a $1200 Atomos monitor or smallhd monitor, but the build really surprised me. It doesn’t feel fragile like most monitors in this price range. I used it on camera and mounted to my ronin. It lasts HOURS on my np970 batteries. Really impressed with the overall build and value of this product.My only gripe is the knob on the backet hits the cold shoe adapter and keeps 360 degree rotation happening on the backet mount.
ByJakeFriday, 11 October 2019
Monitor is very lightweight and easy to use. The touch interface is simple and gives you all you need for your shoot. I really love the focus assist, and it mounting arm with this version so it stays reasonably tight when you rotate the monitor.The quality of the screen is fantastic. It's sharp and renders colors really well.
ByAlex TaminerThursday, 19 September 2019
I love this monitors' focus and exposure as well as good composition and framing. I think the A6 Plus has helped me achieve that overall. It has some nice features of focus peaking, as well as false color. It also has good 1920x1080 resolution, supports 4K input that gives you good overall brightness at 500cd/m at 440ppi. I also thought perhaps the touch screen would be a nice improvement.It included sunshade is fine and works as expected and you will need it if out in bright sunlight. Also comes with a nice case to keep everything neatly stored in your bags, etc.
BymiaomiaoTuesday, 25 June 2019
this product is very good
Inspired by your views
WIMAXIT M1560S Portable HDR Monitor, 16:9 Display Monitor for Xbox/Raspberry PI /PS3/PS4/Switch/PC $219.99 now $159.99 piece27%OFF
WIMAXIT M1330T2 13.3 Inch Portable Monitor Ultrathin IPS Touchscreen HDMI Gaming Monitor for PS4/Laptop/Switch/Xbox $299.99 now $199.99 piece33%OFF
ANDYCINE A6 Plus 5.5inch Touch IPS 1920X1080 4K HDMI Camera Monitor 3D Lut Camera Video Field Monitor $259.99 now $229.99 piece12%OFF
ANDYCINE A6 Lite 5inch DSLR HDMI Camera Field Monitor Video Peaking Focus assits HDMI Input/Output DC Output Monitor $189.99 now $158.99 piece16%OFF
ANDYCINE T7 7 Inch Camera Feild Monitor,Full HD 4K HDMI Aluminum Housing Monitor for DSLR Camera $179.99 now $159.99 piece11%OFF
Your cart is currently empty.